Eat, Love , Fun…. ambience, atmosphere, vibrant, music, cocktails, food, hospitality, concept..innovative, Cartoons on the wall, focused lighting thru lampshades.., No doubt its my kind of place.
Extensive alcoholic and non-alcoholic menu and in case you are confused.. just ask for Bartender’s special Mocktail …….. its superb and very refreshing .
Food, .. just wow… wide variety of veg starters to choose from ( I am a vegetarian-:)
– Delicious Chili Paneer which was of extremely soft Paneer.
– Crispy from outside and creamy/soft from inside Dahi ke Kabab served with green Chutney .
– Creamy spaghetti with olives
– Pahadi ( पहाड़ी ) Menu was a surprise. मसालेदार Wai Wai with Tabasco Sauce was just great.
– Paneer tikka thin crust pan pizza with onions and paneer was OK type..
– In dessert , I had brownie with vanilla ice cream and hot chocolate sauce.
Elf also hosts ‘ Live it Up’ , 7 to 10 pm .. a new concept where anyone can perform front of a live audience sitting in Elf..
Met Mr Swaraj, the man behind Elf. I really impressed by his energy and passion about food and hospitality.
– Food : 4.5/5 – Eat
– Ambience : 5/5 – Love
– Service : 5/5 – Fun
– Pricing : 4/5 ( Slightly overpriced)
26 A, 2nd Floor,Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi
Click here to follow me on Zomato for more reviews and photos .